So what type of insects will Bugger OFF! balm help me with?
Our formula was created for mosquitoes in particular, but many of the same essential oils work for the following insects as well: chiggers, no-see-ums, deer flies, black flies and midges. Remember as always, if you are in a high-risk area known for Zika or Lyme's Disease, you will need something stronger.
I always get bit. Any helpful hints?
1. Before heading outside, it helps to avoid wearing any type of fragrance (other than BO! or stronger repellent), including cologne, aftershave, body lotion, heavy-scented soap and laundry detergent. Unfortunately, bugs seem to like what we like, making you the best target.
2. Cover up.
How do I apply?
Here are our simple to use steps:
1. Rub balm between palms.
2. Cover desired areas.
3. Wait and feel mosquitoes being repelled.
4. Repeat in a few hours for true happiness.
I forgot to apply to one area and they found me. What do you suggest for bites?
-Baking soda: Add a couple drops of water to some baking soda, make a paste, place on bug bites, and let dry. Baking soda can help reduce itching and swelling.
- Ice cubes: Simple yet effective. Wrap cubes in a towel and press against bites for approx 10 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar: a swab of apple cider vinegar can help soothe an infected area.
- Aloe vera: not just for sunburns!